MISSOURI MAVERICKS | SEASON TICKETS TERMS OF SERVICE
All Season Ticket Holders are asked to sign a contract upon purchase. Until such time, these basic guidelines are to be followed and understood:
- Ticket prices are for regular season home games only and do not include any exhibition or playoff games.
- Season ticket holders are required to buy playoff tickets should the Mavericks qualify for the postseason.
- All tickets are on a yearly basis. So the 3 year ticket price is a per year payment. There is a $50 per ticket non-refundable deposit which is included in the purchase price. Season ticket holder may request a refund in writing by June 1 before each season. Refunds will not include $50 per seat deposit.
- After June 1, the Mavericks will not issue refunds.
- Season ticket accounts are non-transferable.
- Selling of your season tickets on SECA grounds is prohibited. Should your tickets be revoked for any reason, including ejection from Silverstein Eye Centers Arena you will not receive a refund.