- Donation Requests
The Kansas City Mavericks donate autographed items and team merchandise to non-profit groups in the Kansas City metro area to aid in their fundraising efforts. Organizations that wish to submit a request for a charitable donation, must review the following requirements before accessing the official donation request form:
• Donation requests must be made through the official electronic donation request tab.
• Donation requests must be received by the Mavericks office at least thirty (30) days prior to your organization’s event.
• Your organization must serve the Greater Kansas City area and/or surrounding regions. The Mavericks place priority on fulfilling requests to charities that serve the communities where our employees, fans, and partners live and work.
• The Mavericks DO NOT ship donations. A representative from your organization must be able to pick up fulfilled donations requests at Cable Dahmer Arena at a predeterminded time. Donations that are not picked up in the allotted time frame (communicated upon approval of the donation request) are automatically forfeited by the organization unless otherwise arranged between the Mavericks and the recipient organization/charity.
• Submitting a donation request DOES NOT guarantee your organization will receive a donation from the Mavericks. Please DO NOT attempt to check on the status of your donation request by contacting the team offices. You will be notified via the contact information you provided in the donation request form when your donation request has been received and if your request has been fulfilled.
• Due to high demand, organizations and charities are limited to one donation request per calendar year.
• All donation requests must be within a 75 mile radius.
• Questions? Please email email@example.com