Independence, Mo. – The Kansas City Mavericks are excited to announce eased COVID restrictions effective immediately and increased capacity for the duration of the season. Social distancing will not be enforced on the concourse and masks will not be required but are strongly encouraged for individuals that are not vaccinated.
The City of Independence announced today that the mask mandate and social distancing capacity restrictions have been lifted.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Effective immediately masks will not be required and social distancing in the concourse will not be enforced
- Mavericks games will have full seating capacity.
- Season ticket holders will remain in their current seats for the remainder of the 2020-21 season
- Per ECHL guidelines, the players and hockey operations will remain under COVID-19 protocols
- Back-of-house access will remain restricted
- Groups of 10 or more are welcome
Season tickets for the 2021-22 season are now available at kcmavericks.com/tickets or by calling or texting the Mavericks Ticket Office at (816) 252-7825. Season tickets start at $12 and plans start with a minimum of nine games. The schedule for the 2021-22 season can be found here.
Single game tickets for the current season also available at kcmavericks.com/tickets or by calling or texting the Mavericks Ticket Office at (816) 252-7825. Tickets are also available for purchase in-person at the Cable Dahmer Arena Box Office. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and open at 4 p.m. on game days.